2007년 1월 29일 월요일

Spiritual/character goal

Grace Ban: January 29, 2007
Spiritual/ Character Goals

I have set three important goals for this semester. My new character goals are to be more responsible at school work and to be more dependable to others. My spiritual goal is to focus more during worship times.
Two skills that I’ll use to be a more responsible student is: be focused in class and listen, and get in the habit of studying even after I finish homework. By following these methods, I’ll naturally be much more responsible student who does school works successfully.
Having a characteristic of being a dependable person was always my dream and goal in life. In order to accomplish this, it’s important not to have a light mouth. Typical gossiping or talking of someone else would make this a hard goal to achieve. Another technique to carry this goal out is being more empathetic and compassionate towards others. Being sensitive and aware of the surrounding is an important skill to learn in becoming one step closer to a dependable person. The quote from the bible reads, “But I tell you; love your neighbor as yourself.”[NIV Mathew 22:39] This quote hints that by taking care of others like you would to yourself, it’ll prove that you’re someone who’s dependable.
Lastly, my new goal for spiritual life is to pay attention during Sunday worship. An important skill needed for this goal is sleeping well on Saturdays. That way, it’ll keep me accountable to be awake.
My new goals for this semester are important keys that open doors of opportunities for my future. By accomplishing these three goals, I’ll mature and improve as a student and a Christian.

댓글 없음: