2007년 1월 25일 목요일

My learning resolutions

Grace Ban
January 17th 2007
My Learning Resolutions

Writing 1.standards and benchmarks

Standard 1.Uses the general skills and strategies of the writing process

Goal: I aim to get better at evaluating written papers.
Method: I would come in after school to get help from my teacher, or get other writings to practice this skill to get better at evaluating.

Standard 2.Uses the stylistic and rhetorical aspects of writing

Goal: I plan on getting better at using precise and descriptive languages that clarifies my thesis statements in my writing.
Method: I would memorize 2-3 vocabularies each week or read couple of books in a month so that it will help me to know and understand better, how to write in many different kinds of situations.

Standard 3.Uses grammatical and mechanical conventions in written compositions

Goal: I strive to get better at spelling words.
Method: I will achieve this goal by studying my past mistakes and by reading higher standards books. Carrying dictionaries will also be helpful for me.

Standard 4.Gathers and uses information for research purposes

Goal: I intend on getting better at picking out the most important information from papers, so that it will be easier for me to read it in short amount of time.
Method: I would practice on my own to understand the passage and look up words from internet dictionaries.

Weighted categories

Goal: I attempt to get better at picking out word choices
Method: I can study prior to the vocabulary quizzes and memorize words or look up synonyms in my spare time.

댓글 없음: